Apr
23
Weather

 

Housekeeper/Nanny Job! Must Speak Fluent English & Spanish!
Housekeeper/Nanny Job! Must Speak Fluent English & Spanish! - Call 212-889-7505 Greenhouse Agcy Ltd. The #1 Domestic Staffing Agency in New York.
ID 6588
Position Live-Out Housekeeper/Nanny
Location(s) New York, NY & The Hamptons, NY
Job Information

If you have applied with our agency before and you are interested in this position, please contact your counselor to inquire about it!
 
Family Consists of: 2 adults and 3 children, ages 2, 7, and 8.
 
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:15 AM to 6:00 PM.
 
Additional Staff: 2 Housekeeper/Nannies.
 
Compensation: $1,000 per week, depending on experience.
 
Job Requirements/Duties:

  • Full housekeeping is 40% of the job, childcare is the other 60%.
  • Laundry & some ironing.
  • Working as a team with other staff.
  • Must be energetic, fit, and flexible.
  • Cooking for the whole family, including following recipes.
  • Summers are live-in in the Hamptons.
  • Must drive when in the Hamptons.
  • Must speak fluent English and (Proper) Spanish.
  • Must travel locally and internationally.
  • Semi-formal home.

We must have verifiable references who we can contact!

If you want to apply for this position, please send Your Professional Resume for Immediate Consideration to Leticia, leticia@greenhousestaffing.com, give her a call at (212) 889-7505, or click the yellow apply button below to apply now.
 
If you are interested in this position and have already applied with our agency, please contact YOUR counselor to see if you can be considered!


Housekeeper/Nanny Job! Must Speak Fluent English & Spanish! - The #1 Domestic Staffing Agency in New York

Follow Us
Write a Review
Write a review on Google+ Write a review on Yelp border=
Customer Comments
Subscribe To
Our Job Postings!
red light

EASY & FAST. Your e-mail and indicating your own specific job categories…..You are done!

ONLY GREENHOUSE Can have the “newest & most recent job openings” sent to you immediately!!!

So….get Excited! Each notification you receive will be regarding a new, excellent & available job situation of the type you’re seeking.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Greenhouse Partner Links
USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state, and local government web resources and services.
Excellent Private Math Tutor
NewbornCourse.com
Dr. Cindy Bressler
Backpage.com
Global Travel Solutions
Butlerforyou.com
domesticherald.com
imperialnannies.co.uk
normatov-logo-180
Thumbtack
Fooksman Law Firm P.C.
CLS Gallery
Greenhouse Agcy, Ltd
Background/Criminal/Reference
Checking Service
Greenhouse Agcy, Ltd Background/Criminal/Reference Checking ServiceOffering Accurate Data. Comprehensive Checking Of Every Type. Academic Verification, Liens & Judgments. Criminal Checking By State, County & Federal. Seamless Process, relieving you and or your staff of valuable time. We are expert in analyzing results and data. You not only receive requested information on a subject, but have our recommendations as to any potential "red flags" (more...)
55 West 39th St. ~ Suite 308
New York, NY 10018
Telephone: (212) 889-7505
Fax: (212) 889-3673
Administration Email:
glenn@greenhousestaffing.com
Email Resumes To:
resumes@greenhousestaffing.com

Explore greenhousestaffing.com
Greenhouse Agcy. Ltd,
55 West 39th St. ~ Suite 308
New York, NY 10018
Telephone: (212) 889-7505
Fax: (212) 889-3673
Follow Us
Design by HattanMedia.com